Beam County Primary School has a thriving Before and After School Club. It is non-profit making and considerably cheaper than using a child-minder. The staff are caring, enthusiastic and professional; the environment is friendly and there is a wide range of interesting activities for the children.
A range of policy and procedure statements covering such areas as accident and sickness procedures, health & safety and behaviour management, fire and child protection are available to be viewed at the Club, during Club hours. Children will be supervised at all times by Club staff until they are collected by their parents or carers. All staff are employed by the school and have been subject to DBS (Criminal Record) checks.
If you are interested in knowing more, please don’t hesitate to contact Mrs. Gregory (Finance Assistant) on 020 8270 4700.
Our club aims to:
• Provide a safe, happy, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
• Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
• Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for themselves and other people.
• Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high-quality play and care for their children.
Our club is committed to providing:
• Activities that are interesting, educational, stimulating, safe and fun.
• Activities that promote each child’s all round (social, physical, moral and intellectual) development.
• Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
• A staff team that is experienced, well-trained and properly supported.
• Services that meet the conditions of the Children’s Act 2008 and all other relevant childcare legislation.
• A happy environment which is inclusive and free from discrimination.
• Morning session: 08:00 am – 08.30 am (Charges)
• Afternoon session: 3:15 pm 6:00pm (Charges)